Cardiovascular Emergencies – Part One: Fundamentals
Covering basic cardiovascular anatomy and physiology, blood flow through the heart and basic electrocardiogram interpretation.
With statistics suggesting that cardiovascular disease is Australia’s number one cause of death, it’s crucial that paramedic and emergency nurses be confident in assessing and managing heart patients. In the ever-changing arena of cardiovascular medicine, research and treatment interventions, nurses are constantly challenged to remain up to date.
- Cardiovascular Emergencies – Part One: Fundamentals.
- Cardiovascular Emergencies - Part Two: Overview to Presentations.
- Cardiovascular Emergencies - Part Three: Presentations.
You should complete the course series chronologically, starting with Part One: Fundamentals.
- Anatomy and Physiology of the Heart.
- Basic Electrocardiogram Interpretation.