Cardiovascular Emergencies – Part Two: Overview to Presentations
This course discusses the essential steps in assessing emergencies of the heart and the great vessels, outlines serious cardiovascular conditions and describes their subsequent paramedic and nursing management.
- Cardiovascular Emergencies - Part One: Fundamentals.
- Cardiovascular Emergencies – Part Two: Overview to Presentations.
- Cardiovascular Emergencies - Part Three: Presentations.
You should complete the course series chronologically, starting with Part One: Fundamentals.
- Acute Chest Pain.
- Acute Coronary Syndromes.
- Cardiac Markers.
- Cardiogenic Shock.
- Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
- Pharmacological Management.
- Basic Electrocardiogram Interpretation.