Essential Aussie Drugs: A little pocket book of Aussie Drugs 2e
Updated edition of the original best seller. Now in full colour!
The edition includes:
- 100’s more drug names.
- 19 more class mechanisms.
- Many more abbreviations.
- Excellent new cross reference indices.
Availability: In stock
This book contains:
- Nearly 3400 drug names organised alphabetically
- Trade & Generic names, Drug class, and Indication for almost any drug you will administer
- Definitions of >900 medical abbreviations
- Review of commonly used drug suffices
- A brief summary of the Mechanism of Action for 49 common drug classes
Dimensions: 150 x 200mm
|Author/s||Hales, Fisher & Roh|