Heartsure Pulse Oximeter - Red
Heart Sure A320 Pulse Oximeter
Measures your Oxygen Saturation (Sp02) & Pulse Rate.
It is portable and ideal for monitoring respiratory conditions; pre/post-exercise and pre/post-operative conditions.
• Measures Oxygen Saturation (SpO2)
• Measures Pulse Rate (PR)
• Dual colour OLED display
• Big font display
• 6 display modes
• Sound notification
• Multi-directional display
• Portable and convenient with carry bag
• Low perfusion: 0.3%
• 2 year warranty
Boxed Contents: Main unit, lanyard, carry pouch, instruction manual, 2 x AAA batteries
Please read all Safety Warnings provided with the product prior to using.
• Prolonged use or depending on the patient’s condition may require changing the sensor site periodically. Change sensor site and check skin integrity, circulatory status and correct alignment at least every 2 hours
• SpO2 measurements may be adversely affected in the presence of high ambient light. Shield the sensor area if necessary
• The following will cause interference to the testing accuracy of the Pulse Oximeter:
-High-frequency electrosurgical equipment
-Placement of the sensor on an extremity with a blood pressure cuff, arterial catheter, or intravascular line
-Patients with hypotension, severe vasoconstriction, severe anaemia or hypothermia
-The patient is in cardiac arrest or is in shock
-Fingernail polish or false fingernails may cause inaccurate SpO2 readings
• Keep out of reach of children. Contains small parts that may cause a choking hazard if swallowed
• The device cannot be used in children less than 1 year old as the result may not be accurate
• Do not use a mobile phone or other devices that emit electromagnetic fields, near the unit. This may result in incorrect operation of the unit
• Do not use this monitor in areas containing high frequency (HF) surgical equipment, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment, computerised tomography (CT) scanners or in a flammable atmosphere
• Follow the battery instructions carefully
Please read the full Instructions for Use provided with the product prior to using.