Essential Aussie Drugs: A not so little pocket book of Aussie Drugs 2e (Desktop version)
Updated edition of the Desktop version – now in full colour!
This new edition includes:
- 100’s more drug names.
- 19 more class mechanisms.
- Many more abbreviations.
- Excellent new cross reference indices.
This book contains:
- Nearly 3400 drug names organised alphabetically
- Trade & Generic names, Drug class, and Indication for almost any drug you will administer
- Definitions of >900 medical abbreviations
- Review of commonly used drug suffices
- A brief summary of the Mechanism of Action for 49 common drug classes
Dimensions: 150 x 200mm (A5 size)