General Scrub Care
- we do not recommend exposing garments to high temperatures exception elitecare plus scrubs can be washed at 70-degree temperature.
- Koi scrubs- cold wash only
- tumble-drying and extended exposure to direct sunlight can alter the performance of some fibres in fabrics.
- use a natural detergent for delicate fabrics.
- dissolve detergents thoroughly and distribute evenly for best wash results.
- we do not recommend drying coloured items in direct sunlight.
Wash and Wear
Wash inside-out, empty pockets, unfasten buttons before washing. Do not overload the washing machine or wash at high temperatures.
Prevent long exposure of your garments to direct sunlight or heaving winds, especially if they are coloured. Dry inside out to avoid colour fading. Dry indoors and ensure the area is well ventilated.
Follow ironing instructions on the care label. See symbol clarification for more information. Check the capability of your iron as some older irons do not have good temperature regulation.
Vinegar Care Tips